Sunday, June 20, 2010

Brotherly Advice

My brother was kind enough the other day to help my mom and I move my fish tank from my apartment to my parents house.  With it being a heavier object, he could carry it down the stairs more easily than mom and I.  While he was waiting for the tank to be ready to be carried down the stairs, he picked up my study abroad to-do list and wrote a few things on my list.


I caught him writing on my list and decided to check out what he thought I needed to do.  It did not surprise me at all that what he added was humorous.  I later asked where I had to do the hokey pokey, at the airport before I got on the plane or at home before I leave, and he said it didn't matter where but it matters if I do it or not! I absolutely loved his piece of advice to avoid sitting next to a smelly fat guy. Let's hope that his advice was heard by the "seat gods" of the airplane!

3 comments:

  1. Can you post pictures of the airport hokey pokey? Hope you have a great time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL . what would we do without the big brother's advice huh??
    Good to hear (from your Mom) that you arrived safely. Have a wonderful time in Deutschland
    isa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe if you had done the airport hokey pokey you wouldnt have had as many problems with your flights.

    ReplyDelete